We call this landing an extra hand of support, this is tailored to our most vulnerable group that we support such as the elderly and the orphans. Under this category we provide the following service.
- Household tasks - This include support services such as activities such as cooking, cleaning and household tasks.
- Vital needs - We can support you with attending appointments, medications you may take, health reviews, supporting you with your general health, wellbeing and personal care needs.
- Finances & Budgeting - Aimed at elderly frail people. We can support you financial budget.
- Getting out there - We can support you with attending leisure activities, voluntary placements and pursuing your hobbies and interests.
- Social support - We can support you to maintain relationships with family and friends and to develop new friendships. We can support you to use public transport and access local community facilities.
- IT support - We can introduce technology to connect and support you.